- The District V Honor Chorus Event will take place on October 25-26, 2019. The location is Johns Creek United Methodist Church.
- Parents will be responsible for their child’s transportation during the event, including providing lunch both days.
- Rehearsals will be all day Friday, beginning at 8:00am and ending at 5:30pm. Saturday rehearsal will begin at 8:00am. The concert will be Saturday afternoon at 2:30pm. (This is information from last year. The schedule has not been released. As soon as it is, I will pass that along to you)
- In order to attend the event, students must audition for Mrs. Smith. Students must bring the audition form signed by a parent to the audition. Auditions will be held in the chorus room on Thursday, September 5th during their appointed connections period. For the audition, students will sing their part on a song we are working on in class. Audition results will be posted online on September 6th at www.bearcreekchorus.org.
- The cost to attend is $30. This fee must be paid no later than Wednesday, September 11, 2019. Students are able to pay the fee using the Online Payment System. This fee includes the honor chorus music, an honor chorus folder and rehearsal recordings, all yours to keep after the event.
Performance attire: Girls must wear a floor length black skirt, black blouse with sleeves (sleeve length does not matter, no sleeveless) or a dress meeting these requirements with black shoes. Boys must wear black pants, a long sleeved, button down black shirt, black bowtie, black shoes and black socks. School clothes may be worn for all rehearsals.
If you would like to audition for District V Honor Chorus please complete the application, including a parent signature and bring it to your audition on Thursday, September 5th at during your connections period. Please do not send money at this time.